Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Insta-Outfit

MIA doesn't even begin to describe me over the past month…From starting my internship (which is AMAZING btw), training for my triathlon in August, getting ahead organized on extra circular groups for school in the fall, and finding time to catch up with my roommates, the blog has taken a bit of a back seat…but don't worry! I am not going anywhere! I am simply putting it on hold until I find the time to dedicate, most likely starting in July. For now you can follow my posts on College Fashionista and Instagram to keep up with what I'm doing AND wearing. Here are some of my most recent Insta-Outfits for your viewing pleasure.



Tanks: Topshop | Pants: Topshop | Shoes: Crown Vintage (Similar)


Pants: H&M | Top: H&M | Shoes: Sperry Top-Sider | Jacket: Gap (Similar)


Overalls: Express (Similar) | Shoes: Target (Similar) | Top: Urban Outfitters | Hat: BMC Headwear 



1 comment:

  1. Nice and unconventional outfits that you are wearing! The jacket, pyjamas and your necklace look so good and stylish. From where have you bought these? Kindly tell us.

    ReplyDelete