Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Style Tips | April

They say April showers bring May flowers. April also brings warmer weather and with that, more variety in my wardrobe. Breaking out those flats, skirts, and dresses that were hidden away from the snow makes it the most wonderful time of the year (sorry Christmas). I love spring because you can still layer but with airy fabrics and jackets galore. And the prints get more graphic and colorful and showing them off is so much waiser without those big down coats. I've gathered my favorites to break out of the cold this month.









I believe that everyone needs a good parka for spring layering. They can just be thrown over as a jacket or they can be part of the entire ensemble because of their versatility. And they some in a variety of colors and lengths to fit all of your needs. I love wearing mine with cuffed jeans and a basic tee to keep it minimal.


There is nothing like a fresh pair of sneakers. White sneaks have been all the rage lately and I am in love with the pair I have. Not your typical gym shoes, they can be worn with almost anything to give your look a more laid back casual appearance. I love to wear them with boyfriend jeans and skirts to make them more casual for school.

To say that I am obsessed with these prints is an understatement.  I have been looking at this print in everything from wallpapers to socks and can't get enough of it, I even got an adorable suit for spring break with the print (which can be seen here on my Instagram). Whether it's a little pillow or all over in clothing, this new take on floral is a must for spring.



What are you coveting for spring? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment