Monday, March 9, 2015

What I Wore | Ariana Grande



Jeans: Topshop | Top: H&M | Jacket: H&M (Similar) | Shoes: Topshop (Similar)

Hello my lovely readers! I know you are a lll probably wondering where I've been lately. With midterm season in full force and a huge performance, I haven't had much time to do anything but stick my head in books and music scores. But now life is calming down (a little) and I am getting back to business. The weather is finally co-operating so expect some new photos and posts soon!!

On Thursday last week, I got to see my girl Ariana and anyone that knows me well knows that this was all I could think and talk about for a good month. It was an absolutely amazing concert and I think I am even more obsessed with her and her music (if that's even possible). Her voice is even more stunning in person and it was so so worth making the trip home to see, even though I did have to get up the next morning and drive back to OSU for a midterm. Check out my Insta for some clips and pics from the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment