Monday, November 10, 2014

Style Tips | November

One of my favorite months (mainly because of my birthday) November is here!! The weather is getting chilly and it's time to pull out all the stops. Sweaters, jackets, fluffy socks, and lots and lots of layers. Is there anything better?














I got the most beautiful long, white coat at a thrift store near school and have been wearing it non stop ever since. These jackets make outfits look so polished in the chilly weather, not matter what they are thrown over. My favorite way to wear mine is with boyfriend jeans, boots, and a sweater or graphic tee. They are so easy to find for a good price as well, especially in your local thrift store. 
Skirt  Top  Scarf  Purse  Jacket

Fringe had a moment a few years back with the boho movement and has been popping back up recently. This time around though, its toning down the hippie roots and trading it in for a more sophisticated look. I have a scarf from the Altuzarra for Target collection that's perfect for when I want to take on this trend. You can wear it in so many different forms that no matter your preference, you can 

Last month I talked about my beanie love and this month I needed to express another hat love of the floppy variety. I have been obsessed with these hats and for a good reason. I feel like I stepped right out  of a magazine when I put it on and there is no better way to handle a bad hair day then with one of these babies.


Oversized and borrowed from the boys. Basically the definition of my style most days, especially now that the weather is colder. Layering a larger button down with a cardigan and some skinnies is there perfect way to stay chic and comfortable. Trade it out for a sweater when the weather gets colder and you will never want to wear anything else. 

And above all, layers are a must going forward in this season. What if your favorite way to stay fashionable and warm when this month hits? Let me know on Twitter, Facebook, or down below in the comments!



1 comment:

  1. Style Tips : 4 Best for Style and Fashion tips for Men
    http://fashionmakeupfitness.com/style-tips-for-men/

    ReplyDelete