Friday, October 24, 2014

Sweater Weather








Sweater: H&M (Similar) | Pants: Express (Similar) | Shoes: G by Guess (Similar) | Earrings: Eddie Borgo (Similar) | Hat: BMC Headwear

So SO excited about these pictures that I shot with my friend Katelyn who is a boss behind the camera. Shooting all of theses pictures was so much fun and I am so excited to add them to my blog. We are going to be doing this more often now, at least while the weather is still warm because we all know how bipolar Ohio is. When I showed my roommate these pictures she said I looked like a bro and I guess I do a little bit. Fridays are so casual for me and I like to be comfy before I get ready to go out for the evening, and what better way then with an oversized sweater. I am actually traveling today with my choir here at school for a concert so this outfit is perfect for lounging on the bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment