Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Shift Dressing



\


Dress: ASOS  | Shoes: Topshop (Similar) | Jacket: Gap | Bracelets: Alex and Ani

The warmish fall weather is coming to a close and I had to get in one more wear with this dress before I start layering sweaters over it. I love dresses, especially those with a collar, and when I saw this dress I knew I had to add it to my wardrobe. I love wearing to around campus because it's not too constricting and is so comfortable, and not to mention it is so versatile. you can dress it up with a leather jacket and heels or a blazer or take the casual route with a jean jacket. Because I work at a store where war sell these beauties, a day doesn't go by that I don't wear some of my Alex and Ani bracelets. If you haven't heard about these yet, I suggest you check them out. Every bracelet has it's own meaning and mantra of positive energy to meet those special occasion in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment