Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Style Tips | July

Ah July, such a bittersweet month. There is still so much summer left but at the same time, August comes right after and that means that thing we call school starts again but that's a long way from my mind. This is when the heat starts to turn up and sunburns are inevitable, well for me at least. While you can still apply my June tips, read on to see more of what I can't live without this month.







High Tops and Sneaks

I don't always like to wear sandals, especially when it gets really hot. My feet slip around and make weird noises from all the sweat. So for the days that I don't have to work I will throw on a pair of these. Although this style of shoe is pretty casual, you can still dress them up a little bit. Throw them on under a maxi dress or skirt to keep comfy while you are out and about shopping and running errands.


Revolve  Keds  


Wrap It Up
When I come home from work, I immediately throw a wrap like this in my hair. These are great for keeping your hair out of your face when temperatures start to rise. The best part? Anyone can pull this off. I mean just look at Harry Styles, if he can do it, you can too.

Suns Out Guns Out

Summer means one thing, time to show off those arms that have been hiding all winter. I love anything sleeveless that has a collar for work and everyday wear and the graphics for relaxing at the pool or hanging with friends. One of my favorite ways to wear the button downs is unbuttoned with a plain tank under them for maximum air flow.




From the Tropics

If you have been online shopping at all this summer, you have seen that tropic prints are taking the season by storm. Even if you can't get to the sand and surf, these patterns and a little cocktail can help you feel like you're there. And what is the tropics without sunnies? I have been lusting over these Pradas for a long time, they are definitely a big want AND need. I also love aviators and cat eyes for my everyday eyewear.




Will you be trying any of these trends? Any that you love for summer? Sound off in the comments and let me know what you think below! Until next month, keep on styling'.













No comments:

Post a Comment