Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Now Trending: Body Harness

Something that I have noticed making an appearance on the fashion scene is the harness. Now when I think of a harness I think of bungie jumping or a roller coaster, not necessarily a fashion choice. I have been seeing this new accessory making waves recently, especially on one of my favorite girl groups, Little Mix.



This girl group based out of the UK has taken the US by storm not only with their powerful music but also their bold fashion choices. I completely adore these girls and am in love with their fashion sense. All of their eclectic personal style combines to make the perfect mixture of edgy, sexy, yet sophisticated style and I love it. Perrie Edwards, pictured above, is the one seen most of the time with a harness but the other girls have dabbled in the trend as well. Now this trend, if done the wrong way, can give off a bondage vibe which is not what we fashionistas want. Pairing this harness with high waisted pants and a fun crop or leotard is a great way to tone down the sex appeal but not completely discount it. They can even be worn over a dress or blouse to add a little bit of edge into your look.



This trend is not for the faint of heart. If you want to wear this, you have to rock it. This is a trend I see staying around for a little while so strap yourself in for the ride. Shop the trend below:



No comments:

Post a Comment